You can participate in the conference's
1) COMPUTER GENERATED ANIMATION
- All submissions must be present on the Web and the URL provided with the submission entry form for viewing.
- Videos will be provided in CD of DVD format or 3/4" videotape.
- Digital Art works and animation can be provided in CD or DVD format as well as on-line.
- Music will be provided in CD or DVD format.
- Works may be presented in any language but must be accompanied with an English translation.
- The organization reserves the right to use fragments of the works for showing them in the media, always provided it is for promotional purposes of the Conference Exhibition.
- Once the selection process
is finished, all participants will be notified in writing about the result
and the presentation format of their work.
deadline for the reception of works will expire on the
Exhibition Space for "Emerging Design": All works will be selected by virtue of their contribution to the science, art and technology community of innovative designs and applications, their social contribution, transhumanist perspective, originality and innovation.
ENTRY FORM: Cut and paste this form into your email and send to CURATOR at Transhumanist Arts & Culture.